- Be in charge of the quality of the player's experience by providing excellent UX and creative solutions in line with the project vision
- Create, maintain and evolve the detailed design specification of his feature and support the development team accordingly in the implementation process
- Prototype and implement the designs in game while defining the quality metrics to assess their quality
- Analyze and understand feedback to articulate concrete improvement for the game
- Designing the assigned game features and content in line with the project's vision and quality standards set by the product owner
- Prototyping and implementing design intentions directly in game
- Working with short iteration times to gradually realize the game vision
- Working closely with the rest of the team to ensure that the design specifications are achievable within the technical and production constraints of the project
- Ensuring that the signs and feedback of the game mechanic supports the purpose of the mechanic itself
- Focusing on the player experience as the ultimate metric for the quality of any feature and content
- Working with direct player feedback and understand what to make of it
Required Candidate profileRequirements
- Professional experience in Game Design, preferably with a strong focus on UI/UX and within AAA titles
- VR development experience preferred
- Master or Bachelor degree in game design appreciated
- Understanding of psychological mechanisms that keep gamers playing
- Tools of the trade: Office, flowcharts, Photoshop, level editor...
- Intense creativity, a passion to innovate, and the drive to go beyond what is directly asked of you
- A good feel for current trends and market developments
- Autonomous, organized with a high degree of self-motivation and initiative
- Great communication skills and a positive attitude
- Be a team player
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written
- Unity knowledge
- Excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written).
- Positive influence and leadership skills.
- Motivates and inspires others to generate new ideas.
- Good organization skills. Anticipates, prioritizes and plans own work.
- Strong coaching skills.
- Considerable understanding of video games and broad video game culture.
- Ability to clearly express and present ideas
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of the consumer needs and market trends
- Solid organization skills with attention to detail
Perks and BenefitsAs per Industry Standard
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role:User Experience Designer
Desired Candidate Profile
TALENTPRO INDIA HR PRIVATE LIMITED
TalentPro is a pioneer in India in delivering trusted end-to-end HR management services. We have become the vendor of choice both for large MNCs and growing SMEs. Over the last decade we have set the benchmarks for delivery, quality, and reliability. Our highly motivated and energetic "young" team constantly sets high performance standards, resulting in enduring customer delight. This mindset has enabled us to achieve a high client retention rate of 98.90%, the highest rate in the HR industry. Our services are shaped by each client's unique needs and business compulsions, aimed at providing the best value for their money on our HRMS.
What has set us apart is our flawless processes and expert administration of HR Outsourcing solutions. Our niche expertise on Labor Laws and statutory requirement, as well as on-the-ground assessment of local conditions, gives our clients the advantage of working with a seasoned professional organization. With multiple locations spread across the country, we are able to seamlessly deliver our services to our clients.
Contact Company:TALENTPRO INDIA HR PRIVATE LIMITED