Who are we? We, TalentPro are a leading HR company in India offering end-to-end Human Resources Management
Services and are part of an international brand, the Briley Group based in the US.
We are in the phase of creating a world class - NextGen HRMS product catering to our national and global clientele across the globe, with our Chennai Headquarters based at Egmore; and are looking for professional Software Engineers who can contribute to this project in the long term.
Sounds interesting? Please check out the requirement and the details of the project and what it entails
Job Title: Go-Developer for HRMS
Job Location: Chennai, TN
TalentPro’s HRMS system - the complete gamut of HR functions designed to fulfill the need of Global Clients in this Digital Era.
We are currently working on HRMS / Payroll modules using Golang, Mongo DB with Docker Container Orchestration.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work in a development team to develop integrated using Golang, MongoDB & VueJs.
- Perform design and development of web based applications & service.
- Work closely with quality assurance team to ensure delivery of high quality and reliable web applications.
- Develop databases including queries, document, deployment, etc.
- Monitor application performance at post-deployment stage and make necessary changes if needed.
- Interact with customers to define project features and requirements.
- Resolve application defects and issues in a timely manner.
- Works collaboratively with Project Manager to ensure timely delivery of project.
- MongoDB / SQL Server / MySQL
- Web service / REST API / WCF
- Should have 2+ years of relevant experience in design and development of Golang web application.
- Should have good experience in Golang Programming Language, MongoDB/SQL Server.
- Hands on experience in Go routine and channel patterns, Go web frameworks.
- Hands-on experience MongoDB/SQL Server.
- Hands on experience with AngularJs/VueJs/ReactJs.
- Good knowledge on RESTful Web Services/ Web API.
- Continuous integration and continuous deployment experience.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial.
- Agile/Scrum based experience will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving attitude.
- Experience in HRMS module development will be an added advantage.
An opportunity for a life changing experience!
Growth being the backbone of any business including that of TalentPro, the Company is redeveloping all existing HRMS and Payroll modules in Golang. The objective is to automate and simplify HR functions with our easy-to-use software. The new TalentPro Nextgen HRMS product has market opportunity across the globe. You are invited to be a robust and indelible part of this growth story!
If you are a professional- looking for -
Space To Learn
Avenues to express and explore
Empowerment to Execute Innovative Ideas
A challenging environment to excel
Looking for long term growth along with the organization
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
TALENTPRO INDIA HR PRIVATE LIMITED
Talent Pro, a Global Recruitment services firm spread across India serving our clients for the past 20 Years
TalentPro is part of the Briley group headquartered in Singapore with offices in the US, Europe and Asia.
TalentPro is a pioneer in India in delivering trusted end-to-end HR management services. We have become the vendor of choice both for large MNCs and growing SMEs. Over the last decade we have set the benchmarks for delivery, quality, and reliability. Our highly motivated and energetic “young” team constantly sets high performance standards, resulting in enduring customer delight. This mindset has enabled us to achieve a high client retention rate of 98.90%, the highest rate in the HR industry. Our services are shaped by each client’s unique needs and business compulsions, aimed at providing the best value for their money on our HRMS.
We have our multiple branches across India (Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Pune, Trichy, Ahmedabad)
URL : https://www.talentproindia.com/