Who are we? We, TalentPro are a leading HR company in India offering end-to-end Human Resources Management
Services and are part of an international brand, the Briley Group based in the US.
We are in the phase of creating a world class - NextGen HRMS product catering to our national and global clientele across the globe, with our Chennai Headquarters based at Egmore; and are looking for talented HCM Business Analysts who can contribute to this project in the long term.
Sounds interesting? Please check out the requirement and the details of the project and what it entails
TalentPro’s HRMS system is advanced and proven software that manages time, attendance and employee leaves efficiently. From Payroll to Performance Appraisal; to the development of the employee, the TalentPro HRMS manages the complete gamut of HR functions needed to keep employees happy.
TalentPro is currently working on the revamp of existing HRMS/Payroll modules using Golang, Mongo DB with Docker Container Orchestration.
Role : HCM Business Analyst/Technical Writer
Experience : Minimum 8+ years
Job Location : Chennai
Preferred Candidate : Would be someone who has worked as a Business Analyst in any major
HCM / HRMS product
Role would involve-
- Analysing business requirements provided by our SMEs, developing design specifications, mock-up, user stories and other system-related information which should be ‘developer ready’ spec documentation.
- Working with SMEs and other teams to understand the business requirement to resolve critical business problems.
- As part of an agile project team, creating user stories, working on the stories, and do first level functional testing against the provided spec documentation.
- Carrying out analysis, design, testing, and being responsible for the maintenance, integration, and support of NextGen HCM.
- Experience working with SMEs and transforming high level business requirements into detailed design and build specifications.
- Experience working in an Agile methodology.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a very demanding environment and meet aggressive timelines and to prioritize a large number of conflicting and frequently changing priorities.
- Ability to accurately estimate the required effort and duration required to complete a given estimate.
- A good understanding of HR policies and process flows Project management experience preferred Knowledge of HR technologies like experience in Workday / SAP SuccessFactors / Oracle HCM etc. is added advantage
- Experience acting as liaison between operations and developers ensuring proper documentation of systems functions and capabilities and facilitating the proper knowledge transfer to the developers.
- Self-motivated ability to work independently within a team.
- Ability to learn effectively and meet deadlines.
An opportunity for a life changing experience!
Growth being the backbone of any business including that of TalentPro, the Company is redeveloping all existing HRMS and Payroll modules in Golang. The objective is to automate and simplify HR functions with our easy-to-use software. The new TalentPro Nextgen HRMS product has market opportunity across the globe. You are invited to be a robust and indelible part of this growth story!
If you are a professional- looking for -
Space To Learn
Avenues to express and explore
Empowerment to Execute Innovative Ideas
A challenging environment to excel
Long term growth along with the organization
Mail in your resume with subject heading ‘HCM Business Analyst/Technical Writer – (your name)’ to
For queries, please call Mr.Arun – 044-42123500 – Extn 153
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Desired Candidate Profile
TALENTPRO INDIA HR PRIVATE LIMITED
TalentPro is part of the Briley group headquartered in Singapore with offices in the US, Europe and Asia.
TalentPro is a pioneer in India in delivering trusted end-to-end HR management services. We have become the vendor of choice both for large MNCs and growing SMEs. Over the last decade we have set the benchmarks for delivery, quality, and reliability. Our highly motivated and energetic “young” team constantly sets high performance standards, resulting in enduring customer delight. This mindset has enabled us to achieve a high client retention rate of 98.90%, the highest rate in the HR industry. Our services are shaped by each client’s unique needs and business compulsions, aimed at providing the best value for their money on our HRMS.
What has set us apart is our flawless processes and expert administration of HR Outsourcing solutions. Our niche expertise on Labor Laws and statutory requirement, as well as on-the-ground assessment of local conditions, gives our clients the advantage of working with a seasoned professional organization. With multiple locations spread across the country, we are able to seamlessly deliver our services to our clients.