Currently we looking for resources as Network Engineer for a product based org headquartered in UK London. They are present in 22 countries from last 22yrs in market.. They are mainly into building up applications and software’s for the online gaming and Casino industry.
Job location: For Time being Work from Home , Once office resumes have to relocate to Hyderabad
Job Description: -
Job Title: Network Engineer
Level: Second Level Support
Purpose of Role:
Administration, monitoring, documentation, troubleshooting and improvement of existing network and contribute to faster Incident resolution times and avoidance of incidents by implementing pro-active counter measures.
Covering US business hours - 10pm – 6am IST
As Network Engineer you are responsible for
• Initial information gathering for Requests, Changes and Incident Management
• Driving Problem tickets to make sure reoccurring issues will be avoided
• Making sure tickets have the required information / approvals to get it implemented
• Responsible for ensuring all incidents/requests are handled according to SLA’s thus ensuring customer satisfaction and business continuum.
• Resolving tasks assigned within the given SLA’s and ensure team adherence to these. Ensure escalation/involvement to appropriate leads or teams are done within given timeframes.
• Responsible for the ownership of all incidents / changes escalated to the team from either IT Service Desk, Retail Service Desk or SOC.
• Monitoring network alerts and work with SOC to quickly escalate the right things to the right teams
• Managing Maintenance windows for 300+ ISP links and proactively shut down peers to minimize possible impact due to ongoing work.
• Working with the Meraki Dashboard to make sure Retail issues are handled quickly along with Retail Service Desk
• Working with our Scrubbing Center provider's SOC to cover Cisco Thousand Eyes alerts and requests
• Responsible for monitoring the network infrastructure in all environments (Production Digital, Production Retail, Development and Corporate) and of planning and delivering capacity in coordination with other Infrastructure teams and the corresponding Team Lead / Head of Department.
• In conjunction with Info sec ensure that we assist in any regulatory audit and ensure security compliance within our infrastructure.
• Bring up and drive initiatives to simplify and standardize configurations and automate tasks
• Conduct monitoring and capacity planning activities.
• Support, debugging and troubleshooting in the event of incidents including root cause analysis.
• Support in all other day to day business work (Projects, Stories, Tasks)
• Maintain and use Linux based monitoring and management systems
• completed IT Bachelor degree
• minimum of 3 years of working experience in highly dynamic datacenter environments
• Fluent English (minimum B1) is a prerequisite
Expert knowledge in the following fields would be an advantage:
• TCP/IP protocol suite
• Firewalls; Routing (IGP and/or EGP)
• Application Layer
• DDoS Mitigation
• Network Monitoring (various tools but also SNMP, REST-APIs etc basics)
• Good Communication skills
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to perform in stressful situations
• Team player which can work self-contained if necessary
• Self-motivated, self-responsible, proactive and delivery focused working attitude
Role:Network Manager / Administrator
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Hardware & Networking
Functional Area:Engineering - Hardware & Networks
Role Category:IT Network
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
TALENTPRO INDIA HR PRIVATE LIMITED
Currently we looking for resources as Network Engineer for a product based org headquartered in UK London. They are present in 22 countries from last 22yrs in market.. They are mainly into building up applications and softwares for the online gaming and Casino industry.
Contact Company:TALENTPRO INDIA HR PRIVATE LIMITED