Who are we? We, TalentPro are a leading HR company in India offering end-to-end Human Resources Management
Services and are part of an international brand, the Briley Group based in the US.
We are in the phase of creating a world class - NextGen HRMS product catering to our national and global clientele across the globe, with our Chennai Headquarters based at Egmore; and are looking for talented UI/UX Architects who can contribute to this project in the long term.
Sounds interesting? Please check out the requirement and the details of the project and what it entails
TalentPro’s HRMS system is advanced and proven software that manages time, attendance and employee leaves efficiently. From Payroll to Performance Appraisal; to the development of the employee, the TalentPro HRMS manages the complete gamut of HR functions needed to keep employees happy.
TalentPro is currently working on the revamp of existing HRMS/Payroll modules using Golang, Mongo DB with Docker Container Orchestration.
Role : UI/UX Architect
Experience : 10+ years
Job Location : Chennai
Role Would Involve:
- Ideating and designing of innovative solutions using the latest UI design concepts and principles
- Sketching ideas and assisting with storyboard creation, creative collaborative personality
- Taking a user-centric design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Designing a highly flexible and reusable architecture
- Prototyping of newer technology and translating the learning into the product
- Applying UX Engineering principles to illustrate design ideas using information architecture, storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps, mockups, wireframing, rapid prototyping, etc.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with the leadership team, and key stakeholders
- Hands-on role and responsibilities will include scoping, designing and implementation of the full web architecture.
- Preparing and presenting rough drafts to internal team and key stakeholders
- Implementing graphic user interface elements (web components) such as menus, tabs, and widgets based on UX designs (from the UX Designer)
- Understanding how to leverage a web component library to enhance current platform usability and experience
- Conducting layout adjustments, Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Adhering to style standards on fonts, colours, and images, but be comfortable in proposing new ones, as required.
- Will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Prerequisite Skills/ Requirements
- Self-Driven attitude
- Ability to work within a Project team and be open to critique
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams
- Should take ownership and accountability and deliver the tasks
- Should have strong leadership skills to guide other team members from technical skills perspective
- Experience in designing and building a production-level large scale web application in SaaS.
An opportunity for a life changing experience!
Growth being the backbone of any business including that of TalentPro, the Company is redeveloping all existing HRMS and Payroll modules in Golang. The objective is to automate and simplify HR functions with our easy-to-use software. The new TalentPro Nextgen HRMS product has market opportunity across the globe. You are invited to be a robust and indelible part of this growth story!
If you are a professional- looking for -
Space To Learn
Avenues to express and explore
Empowerment to Execute Innovative Ideas
A challenging environment to excel
Long term growth along with the organization
Mail in your resume with subject heading ‘UI/UX Architect – (your name)’ to
For queries, please call Mr.Arun – 044-42123500 – Extn 153
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - Client/Server Programming
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
TALENTPRO INDIA HR PRIVATE LIMITED
TalentPro is part of the Briley group headquartered in Singapore with offices in the US, Europe and Asia.
TalentPro is a pioneer in India in delivering trusted end-to-end HR management services. We have become the vendor of choice both for large MNCs and growing SMEs. Over the last decade we have set the benchmarks for delivery, quality, and reliability. Our highly motivated and energetic “young” team constantly sets high performance standards, resulting in enduring customer delight. This mindset has enabled us to achieve a high client retention rate of 98.90%, the highest rate in the HR industry. Our services are shaped by each client’s unique needs and business compulsions, aimed at providing the best value for their money on our HRMS.
What has set us apart is our flawless processes and expert administration of HR Outsourcing solutions. Our niche expertise on Labor Laws and statutory requirement, as well as on-the-ground assessment of local conditions, gives our clients the advantage of working with a seasoned professional organization. With multiple locations spread across the country, we are able to seamlessly deliver our services to our clients.