Currently We have an Excellent Opportunity for L2 IT Support Engineer Which is a Permanent Opportunity,
- Knowledge in Windows Server 2019,2016,2012 and 2008.
- Knowledge in Active Directory Services Server and managing.
- Need knowledge in install/Migrate and manage File/IIS/Database/Remote Desktop servers/Backup Servers/Mail Server and print Servers.
- Knowledge in Antivirus Server managing and reporting.
- Knowledge in Hyper-V/VMware/Virtualization technologies.
- Need knowledge in install/Migrate and manage Exchange Servers.
- Need knowledge in Configure and manage 0365.
- Need knowledge in 0365 Migration.
- Need knowledge in Configure and manage Azure ASR and Azure VMs and setup.
- Need Knowledge in Server Security Hardening and security enhancements.
- Need Knowledge in Basic Networking and managing the network.
- Need Knowledge Email Anti-Spam Appliance /Application.
- Need Knowledge in Server Hardware installation and Managing.
- Need Knowledge in Configure and Manage Linux Server and client systems.
- Knowledge in Event log analyser and provide solution.
- Knowledge in Documenting and KT.
- Need Knowledge in Remote support tools and applications.
- Willing to learn new products and implementation.
- Need Knowledge in Replication/Failover knowledge in Azure.
- Need knowledge in managing Assets and work with Team for implementation and migration activities.
- Responsible for Data Centre Activities.
- Responsible to Coordinate with Junior Engineer in TEAM.
Primary - Windows Server 2019 and older, Windows Client OS (Widows10) , Hyper-V, EXCHANGE, AD, DNS, DHCP, RDP, IIS, FILE Server, Print Server, WSUS, 0365, Azure, Application Support, Desktop Support, Asset Management.
Optional - Vmware, AWS , SQL,Apple Products , Firewall, Switching and VLAN, LAN/WAN/VLAN, TCP/IP, UDP, Linux, RAID, PowerShell
Experience - 5+ Years
Notice Period - Immediate / 15-20 Days
Salary - Best in the Industry
If interested Kindly Share your Resume to Email : Internalrecruitment@talentproindia.com
Role:Network (Support) Engineer
Salary: 3,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Hardware & Networks
Role Category:IT Network
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
TALENTPRO INDIA HR PRIVATE LIMITED
Talent Pro, a Global Recruitment services firm spread across India serving our clients for the past 20 Years
TalentPro is part of the Briley group headquartered in Singapore with offices in the US, Europe and Asia.
TalentPro is a pioneer in India in delivering trusted end-to-end HR management services. We have become the vendor of choice both for large MNCs and growing SMEs. Over the last decade we have set the benchmarks for delivery, quality, and reliability. Our highly motivated and energetic young team constantly sets high performance standards, resulting in enduring customer delight. This mindset has enabled us to achieve a high client retention rate of 98.90%, the highest rate in the HR industry. Our services are shaped by each client’s unique needs and business compulsions, aimed at providing the best value for their money on our HRMS.
What has set us apart is our flawless processes and expert administration of HR Outsourcing solutions. Our niche expertise on Labor Laws and statutory requirement, as well as on-the-ground assessment of local conditions, gives our clients the advantage of working with a seasoned professional organization. With multiple locations spread across the country, we are able to seamlessly deliver our services to our clients.
Our Services :
- Recruitment Solutions / Executive Search
- Payroll Solutions
- Staffing Solutions
- Statutory Compliance
We have our multiple branches across India (Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Pune, Trichy, Ahmedabad)
URL : https://www.talentproindia.com/
Contact Company:TALENTPRO INDIA HR PRIVATE LIMITED